Friday, September 28, 2007

Addendum to SURVEY SAYS...

Ok, so my dear friend (arguably BESTEST) Tyler Gambrell from London by way of umm Athens, Georgia to Atlanta, Georgia brought to my attention that I regrettably omitted her presence from question #40 - Favorite friend to get completely hammered with (or something like that).

I dearly apologize for that simply because of all the friends listed, even added up with each other, Tyler still has oh about five years worth of hungover moments over them collectively.

I heart Tyler with all my umm, heart and liver and want to take the opportunity to make amends for it.

I LOVE YOU TYLER!

(Oh and honorable mentions also go out to Patti, Phil B and Andrew.)

CHEERS, bitches!

1 comment:

Tyler said...

I love you too, fucker. :)

And please don't forget you will be most especially hungover Dec. 16 after I arrive back stateside on Dec. 15.

Please cancel all meetings, appearances, conference calls and the like.