Monday, September 24, 2007

Molly, you in danger, girl...

It's one of the funniest lines in movie history. When Whoopi has the task of delivering a message from the Swayze to Demi from the beyond.

"You've got to tell her she's in danger!"

"You can't just say something like that to her, let me handle it. I'll tell her in my own way. Molly, you in danger, girl."

When ever one of my friends is going through it and think they're in trouble, I instantly respond with that funny-on-so-many-levels Goldberg quip.

I've had to use it a lot lately - even on people that have nothing to worry about. It just makes me laugh. Yeah, something has to be said about my taking comedy from another person's dismay.

It's just so damn funny.

And then there's "I'm a little black woman in a big silver box getting dragged down the street."

Oh, that Whoopi.

No comments: