Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Please Don't Stop the Music

So I've been purchasing some very bizarre tracks recently.

From American Idol Season 6 renditions of favorites (yeah, don't ask) to forgotten old jams, I've been up and down iTunes just picking out the most random shit.

So, the ones I'm quite proud of:
"Men All Pause," Klymaxx
"If You Leave," OMD
"Disrespectful (Paulo Mix)," Chaka Khan & Mary j. Blige
"Ramalama Bang Bang," Roisin Murphy
"Whine Up," Kat DeLuna
"The Way I Are (Richard 'Humpty' Vission Mix)," Timbaland
"Fidelity," Regina Spektor (sadly I heard this song in a *gag* Abercrombie & Fitch store and was so amused by it, I asked the salesfag the name of it)

And, the "I'm a dork" collection:
"Mayberry," Chris Richardson (words can not express)
"Back at One," Brian McKnight (umm, so yeah)
"Spellbound," Sherrie Lea (oh so gay)
"Freedom ('90)," George Michael (wasn't Pride a couple months ago?)
"If You Leave," OMD (double edged sword)
"Men All Pause," Klymaxx (pure 80's indulgence)

Yeah, I don't know what to tell y'all.

No comments: