Monday, October 01, 2007

He's the Man...

So, I just spent the weekend hanging out with my boss, DG. Well, sorta. I call him my boss, but he doesn't treat me like a subordinate, more like a peer. He respects my opinion and entrusts certain information that really wouldn't classify as a normal work relationship. And, that makes him that much fucking cooler. Hell, my ex-boss thinks DG is the shit. Hey, you know how I roll, bitches.

I can totally tell this won't turn into one of those awkward alpha-male situations either. Oh, and my friends all wanted to jump his bones. That would result in a stabbing I think. Actually, I know. I mean, one friend, we won't mention any names did not heed the collective warning of the group dynamic and stay away from the boss man. The end result was less than cozy. If it happens again, well, I think the group will be a little more apt to get to the bludgeoning. I'm just stabbing.

On tap:
Business trips to NY and Ft. Lauderdale
A visit to Mom

Posse, up.

4 comments:

Over The Counter said...

Wow that's just a little bit much isn't it. All is fair in love and war, or at least sex and war.

Over The Counter

Ferg said...

Obviously you're referring to me. I will wait 24 hours before I respond further. Not sure how to take this......

Tyler said...

Didn't I already say something about mountain and mole hills...

Over The Counter said...

I am just so confused.....I don't get it?