Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Drive-Bye

Ok, so I know I've said it before, but I'll say it again - I love my new gig at Drive.

I feel like such a NYC boy now. Not that I don't love my Atlanta, it's just I've pretty much done anything and everything I could do here, well that is except for owning my own club. And even that might...never mind.

After talking to my dear friend Patti in LA, I realize that there is no cap to my potential. She recently gave me the gumption to say what I had to say to some old co-workers. It was a decompression I needed. To anyone that has never been able to tell their upper-management how they truly felt, then you know exactly how empowering it can leave you. I'm still grinning from ear to ear.

Tyler, I didn't forget about you - I'll get my ass over to Western Union later on this afternoon.

Ferg, get back to work, leave ol' blue eyes alone.

JD, wake up.

Morganza, hang in there - you're doing just fine.

E, let's rock this joint.

Patti, you don't leave unless I leave. you don't jump unless I jump.

Big K, you now have all the tools you need to cement your position. You ain't going nowhere. If you go, I go and that means EVERYONE goes.

Cheers!

No comments: