Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ahh, There's the Drama

So, one aspect of my new job is having to take meetings with all sorts, even those you would consider not so desirable.

Last week, I took a meeting with some folks that are interested in opening a new spot in town. They wanted my input because of my "vast work experience."

Now, not to be funny, but I just left that gig. I'm not really interested. I am, however, interested in the travel opportunities, great money and exciting new adventures guaranteed from working with Drive and DFL.

So, all the bar owners, promoters and managers that have been trying to feverishly get ahold of me to verify, you can relax - I'm not a threat to your day-to-day.

It is nice to know that the old adage rings true: You only have to worry when they STOP talking about you.

And, they haven't.

No comments: