Friday, November 25, 2005

Danke

I’m truly thankful for a lot of things. Ok, so maybe it did take a gluttonous holiday like Thanksgiving to make me realize the more important things in life. So, while in my turkey induced coma, I started making a mental checklist for all that I’m thankful for – my friends and family was sitting on the very top of the list.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, my friends are my heroes. They’re all overachievers and never cease to amaze or inspire me. They put up with my mood swings. They let me vent. They listen and nod their heads even when I’m being completely irrational. They make me laugh on my bluest of days. They are perpetually reminding me that there are better days to come.

They keep me grounded, lifted, traumatized, giggling, fashionable, frustrated, trendy, social, drunk, confused, late, caffeinated and moving.

In short, they complete me.

Thank Buddha.

And to CC, my deepest gratitude for just being you.

No comments: