Monday, February 02, 2009

Happy Monday Y'all!

All right, maybe I am a bit more optimistic today as compared to most Mondays, but I had a great weekend.

The event on Saturday went f'n brilliant.

JW and I are getting along famously. Corny but true - when JW isn't around, I get grumpy.

JW's bff comes into town this week, which means JW won't be as available as usual, but I'm excited to meet the bff. Hey, I get it. I mean, JW has already passed my bff size up. Alexandria, Bianca and NPB already knew JW and are thrilled we're an item. At the Saturday event, da' Protege leaned in while JW pretended to look in the other direction and said "adorable."

Trust me, this is a tough crowd.

Ok, gotta focus - Charlie Brown's Cabaret kicks off this week at Artistry. Lots to do, lots to do.

No comments: