Friday, February 20, 2009

Paramour

Did you guys know there's over 36 synonyms for the term "boyfriend?"

Yeah, I'm kinda gagged about that too. My particular favorite is "paramour" which could also mean "concubine." Hee!

At any rate, JW and I are officially boyfriends. I can't lie, I'm really liking it. I even told the family about him. To my surprise and delight, they're all excited to meet him. Thing is, I don't know why I'm so concerned - JW is just as quick witted as I am and therefore should be able to hold his own against the fam, right? I mean he holds his own against my gay family and they're a tougher crowd. Sort of.

I also posted my new relationship status on facebook last night. It made me all giggly that over 15 people so far have congratulated me and felt the need to comment on how happy they are for me. Thanks, guys. I can't wait for you to meet the "paramour" either.

1 comment:

imdavidk said...

Another reason not to retire your blog: To celebrate your happiness!