Saturday, January 31, 2009

From Ear To Ear

I think one of the best feelings ever is when someone you're totally smitten with says "I can't wait to see you."

I've just been grinning like the proverbial village idiot for the past couple of days.

I have a major event tonight with Veronica and Alex Lauterstein. Said someone showed up at sound check just to be supportive.

I'm going to try and not think too much about it. My dear friend DK told me to just allow myself to enjoy it. I think that's the best bit of advice I've gotten in a while.

Yeah, this is an edit of an edit. I was just steady listing out the characteristics I find totally endearing and charming about him and stopped myself. I think that's borderline pandering. I wonder if my friends are finding it annoying yet. You know what - they'll be strong - as many times as I've listened to their faux and real relationship problems. And, yes, I'm keeping score. I've been single for a few years now - I'm good until at least 2012.

No comments: