Saturday, February 14, 2009

Something Old, Something New

So, yeah, clearly I haven't retired her.

Here's why, I still need my therapy. I did, however, feel she needed a makeover.

All right, here we are - Valentine's Day. I had lunch with JW and that's as Valentinesy as it's gonna get. Unfortunately, he has to work tonight, but I knew that weeks ago. We did get hammered together last night, jumping from hanging out with Jordan at Jungle to surprising Ferg, E, Alexandria and Shawnna at Blake's. It was kinda fun, kinda awkward. Details about that later. Maybe.

I did learn that he calls me his boyfriend to everyone but me. Yeah, that one's a stumper. I caught it when we got separated for a while and he came and found me asking if I was mad that he was gone for a minute. I was like, nah, I know plenty of people here so it's not like I was lonely or anything. He proceeded to tell me that he had just said to his friend "I gotta find my boyfriend before he just leaves me stranded."

First of all, I live down the street so he could just walk down to my place - stranded was a bit of an overstatement. Second of all, JW was the one that put down the parameters of us hanging out. It's not like I gave him an ultimatum. I'm a Pisces, I go with the flow. I know where I was in my head about the two of us, but never imposed that on him. It was opposite in fact, I told him I'd wait until he got to where I was. I didn't realize he was already there. I really like it.

No comments: