Friday, February 27, 2009

Interpret This...

This morning I woke up in a panic. I just had the most vivid dream and it shocked me into sitting straight up. Good thing JW wasn't around cause he surely would classify me as insane.

So, in my dream, Bianca and I are living together. We're about to have Game Night when there's a knock on the door. In comes Charlie Brown and three "secret service" looking man-beasts. They told Bianca and I they were there to "sweep the house." They ordered us to take a seat at which point, Bianca hits it out of the room and up the stairs.

I sit on the couch and watch as Charlie and her three man-beast secret service agents go through the house with magnifying glasses, tongs and other random detective paraphernalia. When they're not looking, I sneak upstairs to find Bianca flushing large amounts of white powder down the toilet. It was Splenda.

"They're here to take all the sweet stuff," she screamed frantically as she chucks a Reese's Peanut Butter cup out the open window.

"It's illegal - no more sweet stuff!"

From downstairs, we hear one of the man-beasts say "The Kitchen!"

At that point, Bianca asks me if I cleared the kitchen. Since it's a dream, I can't talk and she starts shaking me violently demanding a response.

Charlie comes into the room holding a bottle of Firefly Sweet Tea flavored vodka. Bianca grabs my arm and leads me to the window and throws both of us out of it.

I wake up before I hit the ground.

(Side note: Only in my dream would there be all this product placement.)

No comments: