Saturday, January 10, 2009

Tell Me Lies, Tell Me Sweet Little Lies

So, me and one of my best mates, BH were trading e-mails this morning while he waited for his flight back to Atlanta.

We touched on the topic of euphemisms and sugar coating. (Don't ask how, our conversations, whether real time or viral always take on a mind of their own.) Here are the best ones that either he or I may or may not use on a regular basis and/or heard from another party:

"I experimented in high school."

"I've never done this before, go slow."

"No, of course this won't make you gay."

"Don't worry, I won't tell anyone."

"I'll just stick the head in, it won't hurt."

"I'll be right back, you gonna be here?"

"I had no idea he had a boyfriend."

"I promise to be good while you're gone."

"I have a good explanation."

"I thought you were awake."

"I've got a meeting really early in the morning."

"I was really drunk."

"I'll call you later, ok?"

No comments: