Thursday, January 08, 2009

Played Myself Lovely

For some reason, I thought things would be easier to manage after the New Year. Yeah, I totally set myself up on that one.

Things are busier than before, which is good. However, this chest cold/congestion thing I've been dealing with has made me slow. Me no likey.

Oh, here's the cool thing of the week so far - so, my boss is the Tour Manager for a certain pop princess. He called me last night asking me to find some things for the tour - a circus tent, jugglers, contortionists, fire breathers, stilt walkers and midgets.

Shit makes me chuckle - I mean who gets to book this stuff and rightfully call it "work." Oh yeah, me.

I also got to make the "reservation of life" while said pop princess is in town. Yeah, I get to go to dinner with them. Hee. Suck on that all you queens bragging about what seat you got. Mine is going to be across the table from her - now say something.

No comments: