Saturday, January 03, 2009

Cautiously Optimistic

It's officially been 2009 for three days and I'm still catching up from the Holidays.

The New Year's event went great - everything was executed to perfection. I heart my team and have a very special place in my heart for Chad and Kristine. Now, although attendance wasn't where we wanted it to be, there were some very important figures that showed up. And, based on the execution of the event - they're all about the future of Navigation. So, SCORE!

In other news, met a cutie. We went on a date last night. Yeah, a real date - you know, one of those things i haven't been on in FOREVER. It was a lot of great conversation, a couple of drinks, nothing more than a good night kiss. Like all things, there are certain complications, but no deal breakers. Here's a hint - he already compared us to Real World New Orleans. That shit still makes me chuckle.

Happy New Year, boys and girls! I've got a good feeling about this one.

No comments: