Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Aloha Pwaulie

One of my favorite people and adopted nephew, Pwaulie hit it to Hawaii last week to pursue a degree in Marine Biology.

I give him all the props in the world because it's f'n hard to pull yourself up from routine, friends and family. Not to mention, moving a couple of time zones away. And, he did it himself. That's pretty brilliant for a 20-something in my opinion.

Any who, he requested that no one tells him "I Miss You" since it's hard enough as it is. I get it. I replaced it with "get to work."

He has decided to start writing a blog which you can find to the right of reading my own blog - see it? Right there. "Aloha Pwaulie." Granted that's not the real name of it, but he's my nephew so I edited to my liking.

Get to work, Pwaulie.

No comments: