Sunday, October 07, 2007

Home, Sweet Home

Coming home to Ocala is such a trip to me. Seriously, there's nothing to do here but babysit.

Today, I took my nieces to Chuck E. Cheese. Ok, can we talk about all the DILTF? Just wow. I could barely concentrate on my shoot em' up game. But, defeat the aliens I did with the help of this six year old whose mom was steady eyeing me like I was on her "to do list." She was just a bit too enthusiastic about every alien I popped and each time I bailed her son out of instant death via acid blood.

I played Skee-ball, longed for a Jaeger mini-bomb, ate pizza and wings, craved a strawberry and seven with a splash of cranberry, donated my won tickets to my niece, jonesed for a peach Errol shot and made dinner for the kids. Did I mention I need a drink?

Yeah, Tuesday. Drinks. Last bitch standing. That's all I'm saying...

1 comment:

Ferg said...

Wow, I though I had a weekend. I got to see this woman at my cousins wedding admit to asking the bride what color she was. Yeah......