Monday, October 15, 2007

Friends and Family

Life is back to normal, well normal for me. For a second there, things were a bit odd with the family. And when I say family, I actually mean my friends - one in the same I think.

True friends are like a big dysfunctional family; you wanna kill them sometimes but at the end of the day, you still love them. Life is a balance - life and death, good and bad, ying and yang. Even your best of friends you have to disagree with sometimes. That's just how it is.the trick is weighing out whether it's worth the drama. Usually, it is.

My favorite example is the 'ism. For years, we were just cordial to each other. As fate would have it, we're back in each other's lives.. Granted, she's thousands of miles away, but it's just geography. The heart is in the right place, you know?

You just can't walk away from friends forever, I mean you just can't disown them like you can family.

;-)