Saturday, October 13, 2007

And End Scene

Patti is already back in LA. She is such an amazing person. I love how she compliments everyone she comes across.

I think one of my favorite parts of her visit was cocktails and light nibbles with DJ JM and his husband. They are such the charming couple and the four of us just dishing on our favorite tunes, DJs and such was just big fun.

We also just relaxed and enjoyed each other's company. This is a first for us as usually when we're in the same vicinity, we are working, coordinating and just drive-bying.(See: Pride, Anniversary)

I love the fact that we are as silly as school kids when we are together and that we pick up right where we left off every time. But, alas she's back in LA and I've got a whole lot of stuff in front of me. So, far now, it's an end scene. At least, that's what they say in LA.

No comments: