Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Friend B Gone

I'm having some issues. So, yeah, I'm one of those MySpace and Friendster junkies that looks at my profile a few times every single day. It's up there with my e-mail and mobile phone. I know, it's odd. At the very least, I'm not a Trekkie or anything (cough, Tyler, Chris, Sean, Scott, cough).

At any rate, I've noticed that my number of friends keeps going up and down. How is this possible when A) I had no pending friend requests; B) I didn't approve anyone recently; C) although people could have deleted me as a friend it still doesn't make sense that it goes down one day and up one day.

Do I have ghost friends that pop in and out of my life a la Patrick Swayze? If so, that's really disturbing. What is this yo-yo effect on my friends? Well, to be totally honest, I don't even talk to half of those people. Hell, a good portion of them I despise. You have to keep up appearances i guess. Yeah, I'm having some issues.

Say it with me, class: Conflicted.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I am still upset that I'm not number one on your friends list!!! :)

Arman R said...

Only US residents can apply.

Tyler said...

Technically, butthole, I'm not a UK resident. So HA!