Thursday, November 27, 2008

(Sigh) Sorry Y'all...

My blogging is contingent on:

A) Time constraints - the busier I am, the less I even think about me blog
B) Inspiration - when I find things interesting, stressing or funny as fuck, I use this space as my therapy.

Lately, my updates have tapered off because of A.

However, here's a list of things I've been up to:
-NYE - shit's gonna be good y'all
-Mommy's feeling better!!!
-Twilight - just obsessed
-Flirting with CC, just thumpa thumpa
-Talking shit with MH (he's f'n awesome)
-Dinner with Ultra, good times - met Chris Willis of David Guetta vocalist fame, I may just love him
-Circus Tour
-Sending KW to Bangkok

I'd promise for details later, but we all know that shit ain't gonna happen.

Happy Trannies and Toddies Thanksgiving, y'all!

No comments: