Sunday, November 09, 2008

Maybe I Shoulda Been A Teenage Girl...

So, I just bought tickets to the midnight screening on 11.21 for this:


I do realize that qualifies me as a teenage girl (sans the Zac Efron, Jonas Brothers, High School Musical infatuations - my nieces are INFATUATED with that shit and I don't get none of it), but it's totally not my fault. Granted, Harry Potter was of my own accord, but this one I blame on RB. Yes, da' protege was all, READ THIS! So, I did. And, I blasted through the entire lot of them in two weeks. She's quite a remarkable writer this Stephanie Meyer.

I bought four tickets (one for me, one for da' Protege are spoken for), just on the off chance I'm shunned by my social circle - anyone interested in coming?

I promise not to squeal like a little girl with a skinned knee (ok, so that's a lie), but I do promise to share the Twizzlers.

No comments: