Saturday, November 29, 2008

F'n Pay Attention

So, yesterday Bianca and Eric came over for leftover lunchy goodness. I absentmindedly threw the squash casserole in the oven while I modified other leftover ingredients into a nice fried rice side dish. The fried rice came out stellar, as did the nuked up turkey, ham, stew and stuffing.

Yeah, when I went to check on the squash, I was greeted by the lovely smell of melted plastic. Really? Did I throw it in there without taking the tupperware cover off of it?

F'n idiot.

Hope the homeless don't mind picking plastic out of their squash when they go through the garbage.

BTW, my place looks like a f'n speakeasy now. I have all this alcohol everyone left over from Thanksgiving. And, for the record, nothing is more fun than a bunch of friends playing drunken Uno of Death. I will concede to Alexandria though, she IS the Uno queen. For now.

No comments: