Sunday, June 01, 2008

Skillz...

Yeah, I gots 'em.

So, technically I'm supposed to be in Nashville. I fucked up my back a bit again doing shit I wasn't supposed to be doing - clearly. But, I digress, despite one of my artist's flights landing hella-late, I was able to find a solution to her missed performance. I even sorted out the details of said solution - sound check too - all while staring at my ceiling.

Also, I was so in love with Sex and the City, I actually bought tickets for my mom and sister-in-law as part of their Kids-Free Sunday. They had a fabulous lunch at Olive Garden (hey, it's Ocala - what do you expect?) and caught the movie all without spending a dime - all this was coordinated and planned without leaving my apartment.

I f'n gots skillz.

And yeah, obviously I'm bored.

1 comment:

Ferg said...

Use them skillz and update yo blog!