Wednesday, June 18, 2008

PONR

So, I was talking to me partner-in-crime last night, AR (didn't realize until just now that we have the same initials - neat). We were going over a few things and I came to a realization that we had crossed the line from planning and inspiration into coordination and execution. In short, we've reached the Point Of No Return.

Bare with me for a moment cause my neuroses are working overtime. Yeah, I've spent weeks, nay, years on this shit, but this is a culmination of my entire professional career coming to a head right about now.

And, yeah, I'm scared shitless. Luckily, AR and DG and even da' Protege were all "snap the fuck out of it!"

I kinda have, but here's my thing: So you've got this dream and you strive to make it happen. I'm a Pisces so I tend to get caught up in side bullshit all the time and don't focus properly on the ultimate task at hand - which is to live happily ever after, yeah? Ok, so I'm going with the flow and now the flow has brought me here - which, don't get me wrong, I busted my ass for this shit and truly f'n deserve it, but after this - what's next?

Dreams come true? Check.

Umm, ok, great!

I guess I'll worry about what comes next at a later time. We've hit the Point Of No Return y'all. Buckle up. We gots work to do.

And, umm, thanks for humoring me on my subscriptions.

3 comments:

Ferg said...

Here we go.... I'm scared, I'm worried..... F'n get over it and get it done. It was cute at first, now, not so much. Daddy needs a new place to go. Honey, shift that shit into 3rd and take F'n off!

Arman R said...

Got it. Shit or get off the pot. Yup.

Over The Counter said...

Personally I think someone is Constipated...Exlax anyone