Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Perplexed

Everyday is a struggle to suppress my high levels of paranoia, cynicism and rage. I see it creep out occasionally as I layout random people at FedEx, Chick-Fil-A and other various places but truth be told, it's their fucking fault.

I'm having a level of confusion that is hard to explain. You know I'm going to try though, right?

All right, so it's pretty clear I've had issues with key people in the past - some of them public, some of them private. This one was more of a public level issue. It was no well kept secret that she talked major shit about me, would deny it and I would fire back. Usually, it was just to satisfy my need to vent, but the flip side is that I have quite a few readers. So, in real time that means a private vent for me is a public roast for others. Heh.

Moving along, a mentor recently pointed out that carrying a grudge is hardly beneficial for either person - especially if the ultimate karma has already been paid back. So, grudgingly I admit that he has a point. So, I'm letting it go. From here on forward, it's water under the bridge. Don't get me wrong, I won't take anything back, but I will not perpetuate it any more. I graduated from high school in 1994. I'm older and therefore, wiser. Or something. And besides, I've done my fair share of "err," it's time to gun for "divine."

All right, that's it for now, time to get back to work.

What's today's date again?

No comments: