Thursday, March 20, 2008

Boss Hog

Once upon a time, a very large, round and obnoxious man that resembled Boss Hog from the Dukes of Hazard (and even dressed up like him during Halloween of 2006) upset the sorta happy balance of Atlanta night life. He brought in controversial artists for his own amusement, broke up great cabaret casts, purchased a country bar just to compete and even screwed over a pretty popular recurring character on Will & Grace.

And, the sad thing is, I actually had to be fucking nice to him. You see, when large, round and obnoxious men like Boss Hog throw lots of cash around, you kinda have no choice but be nice to them since your friends have been forced to jump through hoops like circus poodles. Motherfucker. Oh, and did I mention how many times he set us up for failure? Yeah, he did - A LOT. And, time after time, we (ahem, they) fell for it.

You smile, nod and hit it in the other direction when you can. I know I did. Actually, most of the staff did too come to think of it. But, bygones, you know? Heh. Come on now, you gots to know there's NEVER bygones with me. I hold grudges. And, I have magical thinking. No, seriously. I barely believe it myself. But, the facts are pretty much in my favor. I've seen not one, but two of my rivals, hmm, no, that would mean I considered them equals; adversaries? Hmm, no, that would mean I was concerned with them. Fuck it, two people I didn't like get bitch slapped by karma in the past couple of months. Well, as a two day late birthday present, a third one can be added to the list.

The very large, round, obnoxious man mentioned earlier in this fairy's tale, BE, got arrested in Tennessee by the FBI. I guess you really can keep a good ho down. Heh.

No comments: