Friday, April 11, 2008

You Know You're Fucked...

...when you tell your boss you have abandonment issues over an instant message and all of a sudden he signs off.

Yeah, thanks D.

I don't really have abandonment issues, it's stuff I say randomly to keep people on their toes - and, don't f'n start, you shady bitches know you do it too. I think my boss' response warranted a mention though.

All Right, let's name drop, shall we?

in the past couple of weeks, I booked out Andy Bell from Erasure to IML's 30th Anniversary in Chicago, found a chorus and a couple of cute break dancers in Miami (within less than 48 hours no less) to back Deborah for her performance at the GLAAD Media Awards this Saturday, knocked out entertainment for Prides in Dayton, Ohio (don't ask) and Washington DC, as well as Long Beach. In short, I feel accomplished.

Also in the past couple of weeks were back to back LA invasions on Atlanta. Dear friend and also agent extraordinaire PR came to town for Phil B's gig at WETbar and Tony's gig at Opera for the rather lackluster C2 event. Then, a week later LA hubby AB stopped by for Erika Jayne's appearance at WETbar. And, yeah, I don't know who Erika is either, apparently she had a number one on the Billboard Charts with a tune called "Rollercoaster," which I, umm never heard of.

On Tap:
-Purple Party in Dallas (We have Deborah performing, PR has Phil, Alyson and Joe spinning)
-Ashley's pageant in Lexington
-Deborah doing Long Beach Pride (yay for invading the West Coast)
-Andy Bell in Chicago for IML's 30th Anniversary - yeah, and me without a harness

No comments: