Friday, April 25, 2008

Beat Down

Pre-Pride Season is whooping my ass. Yesterday, I caught myself talking to a client about an artist and writing an e-mail at the same time. About half-way through the conversation I realized I had forgot who the client was and which artist I was supposed to be switching out. Thankfully, I was clever enough to look at the Caller ID and catch myself up to speed.

"Of course, CHAD, we can get DEBORAH in there." Hee.

Thankfully, we don't have any artists traveling and/or performing this weekend except for DJs. And, the firefighting is so minimal with them. I actually have a weekend to relax. I need some down time. (JAZZ HANDS) Yeah, don't ask.

Yesterday, I told my boss that our new slogan should be "breaking the spirits of promoters and clubs across the globe."

He told me to get back to work.

I said "ok."

So, R & R this weekend. I was all excited about hitting the Renaissance Festival with Ferg too. No, seriously. There was something about escaping into a surreal change of scenery, screaming out "Your finest ale, Wench" and beating Ferg with a turkey drumstick.

But, it's supposed to rain. Again. All Weekend. How. F'n. Beat. Down.

No comments: