Friday, November 30, 2007

F'n Planetary Alignments...

I'm guessing Mercury must be in retrograde again cause communication is all kinds of f'ed up.

First, my Adium goes all haywire and all I can get out of it is the little beachball of death. For Mac users, you know it as the beachball, for PC users, it's pretty much a spinning color wheel that means "Error, You're F'ed." Also for PC users, Adium is a nifty little program that combines your AIM, MSN Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and MySpace Chat into one box.

Next, I try calling Ferg and his outgoing message says that his voicemail box has not been set up. Umm, yes it has, I talk to it on a regular basis.

Now, RB has claimed to hang himself if I'm not online to talk him down off the chair. That may be a little extreme, but it's nice to know I do some good in the world.

Finally, ninja DG lost his tennis racket in a cab. This really has nothing to do with this post, but I kinda think it's funny. And, we all know how much I like to end things on a funny note.

ADDENDUM:
Ok, so if you're using Adium and you have AIM, MSN and MySpace on there, you're bound to have difficulties. Go ahead and disengage the MySpace Chat cause that's what's fucking you up. If you MUST have it, disengage it prior to shutting it off and then enable it AFTER you sign on.

No comments: