Friday, November 16, 2007

Too Many TImes Before

I've had Maroon5's "This Love" in my head since I woke up this morning. I have no idea why, I haven't heard it in weeks.

Patti is in town again this weekend for WETbar's 2nd of its Two Anniversary Events. Which I designed. Anyway, bygones.

She's so on LA time. I crashed at around 2am last night, she was still awake watching Harry Potter when I got up to use the bathroom at 6am. And, now? Well she's totally passed out on the couch - she never made it to her bed.

I love that she crashes here everytime she's in town - it's kinda great.

Any who, Phil, Kristine and JP are in town this weekend. We're all supposed to have dinner either today or tomorrow.

Updates on that later - this love has taken its toll on me, she says good-bye - damn it. I hear you Adam Levine.

No comments: