Saturday, November 10, 2007

Yawn

So, I just checked out a couple of my favorite bloggers and realized either a) they've gotten really domestic and boring or b) I can't relate to them anymore. There are certain bloggers whom I have a certain affection for simply because of the way they zing up an otherwise ordinary tale (see: boysbriefs), but even their concentration has been off its mark as of late.

Not to say that Guest List is that much more interesting, cause truth is even I get bored with myself talking about various gigs, family and friends.

Fuck me, I'm getting old.

(Sidebar: I've been keeping a journal of a side project I'm working on and when that comes into the execution phase of the project, I'll probably backtrack and post it. Right now, it's in the conceptualization phase which is proving to be a nice swift kick in the arse to the creative mind, not to mention an inspiration to the creatively stagnant. You guys can thank me later.)

No comments: