Thursday, May 03, 2007

Ready to Go

The running joke I have with Big Daddy is my transfer to "The Brothel." Big Daddy and Big Daddy Warbucks are working on opening a "Gentlemen's Club" in Florida. I decided I must manage it. I told him I'll work through Pride and then I expect my transfer papers on my desk that Monday. He just laughs. I'm so not kidding.

Then, Big Daddy said something about buying another club in Atlanta. Who? What? Oh, no Big Daddy. I am ready to go.

"Two clubs means twice the pay."

Oh, well when you put it in those terms, maybe I don't need that transfer. On second thought, perhaps I can do all three spots. I could put together a great floating team that would accompany me from venue to venue. It's kind of like a catering company. Well, sort of.

Nevermind, that's too complicated. A one way ticket to the Brothel, please.

5 comments:

Tyler said...

A fabulous girl with an MBA and European flare would make the perfect addition to any team.

Ferg said...

A fabulous boy with an MBA and European flare would also make a perfect addition to any team.

Tyler said...

Fergie, together we are a perfect match. It's a shame you like boys.. we could like get married or something and take over the world.

Ferg said...

True, I do like the boys. They piss me off to no end but I like the boys.

Sean said...

not knowing what the hell we're talking about exactly, my pr and marketing consulting fees are always up for haggling with good friends who cut me in for 2-10 percent. let's talk. {heart}