Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I Don't Feel Like Dancin'

I don't feel like dancin', no sir, no dancin' today.

So HR delivered the news yesterday. it seems I wasn't the only one that was disappointed with the decision. E, M and even big K were all distraught to a degree. Actually three out of four of us were drinking before seven. Yeah, not cute.

Here's my thing, which I always have a "thing." I don't understand how someone that has proven to be invaluable to a company can be discarded so easily (if you don't get it - it wasn't me, it was someone I hold very dear). He went above and beyond his duties as an "entertainer." He helped us install fucking soundproofing for fuck's sake.


Another thing I don't understand is that the big K and I have to terminate someone the other week who went out the door pretty much threatening the business with a lawsuit and yet he is allowed to stroll back into the bar?

Who?

Huh?

WHAT THE FUCK?

I'm going to need you people to get your fucking act together.

I'm going to need some answers.

I'm going to need another drink.

Title and first line from Scissor Sisters' "I Don't Feel Like Dancin'"

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Yea the big G is pretty upset about this whole ordeal as well....but when one door closes another 13 open....giddy up :-P

j/k