Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Everyone Knows I'm In Over My Head

It's eight seconds left in overtime...

On tap for this week:
Wednesday: Drag Survivor - Headbanger's Ball: Rock N' Roll Week
Thursday: College Boys Gone Wild - Randyblue.com Week
Friday: WETbar Cabaret - La Cage Atlanta Night - All Illusions
Saturday: LIQUIFIED presents SEB FONTAINE

And then, next week:
JP Calderon and Janice Dickinson
Robbie Rivera

What was I thinking? Ah well, no sleep for the wicked...

No, seriously, I can't sleep - been tossing and turning for the past hour.

Currently on the iPod rotation:
Oasis - Live Forever
Lauryn Hill - Ex-Factor
Shannon - Give Me Tonight
Tracey Thorn - Grand Canyon (damn you, Butler)
Pink - U and Ur Hand
Smashing Pumpkins - Disarm (damn you, Genre)
Tori Amos - Precious Things (inspired by Jordan Kennedy)
Coldplay - The Scientist
David Gray - Sail Away With Me
Res - They Say Vision (Robbie Rivera Mix)

Title and first line from the Fray's "Over My Head (Cable Car)."

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Janice Dickinson...I expect a sensational gossip report the next day.