Sunday, May 20, 2007

Dear Friends,


It is almost time for Pride. Please expect me to call in all favors owed. Ferg was the first victim as he became a Personal Assistant for Kimberley Locke this past weekend (or as I like to call him, Kimberley's "Boy Bitch").

Well, we're open from Tuesday through Sunday (June 19-24) with at least two entertainers per night - some nights have three. So yeah, kids. Expect to not just observe Pride, but be part of it. Expect to be on the float, expect to help me build a windmill and a giant elephant. Yeah, I'm serious. We're putting on the Spectacular Spectacular here.

7 comments:

Ferg said...

I want to do it again daddy! I'm addicted.

Ferg said...

Oh, and if I am able to do this again, please make sure the contracts read that performers are welcome to take sexual advantage of the assistant and they are required to throw their cell phone at me at least once, strawberries included.

Ferg said...

I don't feel like dancin'!

mgraft said...

You rock Arman! I'm happy to lend my artistic talents when and wherever you need them.

Shawn said...

this is utter bullshit......fuck you fergie.....you never asked me to throw my watermelon at you....you are the shittiest asst ever.....but i still love you....lol

Ferg said...

Genre, I figured you would throw something at me whether I asked you to or not. Please throw your watermelon at me but I expect the whole Naomi Campbell scene from you!

Tyler said...

Did I mention I got asked out by an 18 year old? I'm just sayin...