Sunday, April 15, 2007

I'm in HELL

I have discovered my own personal hell. I am sitting here with NO VOICE. I'm like Hello Kitty - she has no mouth so you know she can't say shit. I can 't say anything lounder than a whisper. I've been texting my friends all day. I had to order food and supplies through Zifty online. I've had to send everyone that has called me directly to voicemail.

I should have seen it coming; I've been sleeping every moment I possibly could all week. I've been sluggish, moody and hot/cold flashy for the past couple of days. Luckily, others that I have been around with the same symptoms recovered quickly so I'm assuming I should bw back to my loud mouthed ass in a day or so.

Talk atcha' later. Literally and figuratively.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

It's a shame I'm missing this opportunity to point and laugh at you.

Ferg said...

Hot and cold flashes??? Isn't that menopause Mary? He he! Sorry you haven't been feeling well. And I was just kidding about the drinks too.

Tyler said...

He was not kidding... Fergie will work for free drinks. :)