Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Aww, Shoot

So, I've only been partially caught up in the VA Tech mass murder. I've seen it on the plasma screens at the bank, on little news reels on the internet, but to be honest, I tend to tune out the news anyway. It bugs me. And, it's so depressing.

At any rate, with every bit of news I would catch, I would think about the friends and families of those students. My heart truly goes out to them.

But, here's how fucked up I am:

I just knew at the core of this tragedy would be another crazy ass white boy that was cast away by society for being different or listening to too much Eminem or Marilyn Manson or playing his Ozzy albums backwards or something.

Low and behold, the killer turned out to be Asian.

Whoa.

We're capable of mass murder outside of video games and kung fu movies? Who woulda thought?

No comments: