Monday, April 23, 2007

The Art of "I Told You So"

There's no better feeling than being right about something. I take that back, there is a better feeling. It's when you're right about something, someone vetoes you and at the end of the day, you were right and you never say "I Told You So."

It's TOO easy to just say it. It's best served with a smug look on your face and whistling an indistinctive tune. And then, they say "go ahead and say it." Oh no bitches, this is not a band-aid and will not be ripped off with a quick motion. This moment of time will be brought back if and only if you choose to ever doubt me again.

Yes, I bring back ol' shit. Yes, I keep it in me back pocket. Yes, I will gladly slap you in the face with it.

It's an art form and only gets better with time.

No comments: