Tuesday, April 03, 2007

All Up In the Ear...

So, JD got me the pimped out iPod Nano for me bday and for some reason it always interests me to see what my Most Played songs are. So, just so y'all know what's been in my head for the past couple of weeks, here's the run down:

1. "It's All True," Tracey Thorn
2. "Raise the Roof," Tracey Thorn
3. "Suddenly I See," KT Tunstall (it's from Devil Wears Prada)
4. "It Ends Tonight," All American Rejects
5. "Say It Right," Nelly Furtado
6. "How to be Dead," Snow Patrol
7. "Am I Here Yet (Return to Sender)," Billie Myers
8. "They Say Vision (Robbie Rivera Mix)," Res
9. "Babylon," David Gray
10. "Made," Jamie Scott (it's from the Step Up Soundtrack)

And, yes the Tracey Thorn album is fucking brilliant. At time it reminds me of Dido and Annie Lennox, during others it reminds me of Walking Wounded - EBTG's best album. At any rate, my two favorite songs clearly blast everything else in me Top 10 to bits in sheer volume of times played.

1 comment:

TRAYB said...

My favorite on the new Tracey CD is actually "Grand Canyon" — sounds like classic EBTG. Love it.