Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Epiphanies

Ok, so in the past few days, I've had not one, but two epiphanies.

The first one is why most fags are so bitter. It's because of four little words: I TOLD YOU SO. In the past few days, things I've said were disregarded and they've come back to haunt in full force. Little bits of advice like "I don't think it's a good idea to do that today" or "bitch, you NEED to go to this birthday party, he has sponsored you for so much for your pageant shit and probably won't sponsor you again cause he took it personal." Yup, mark another one down in the "I Told You So" column and take another step towards the penultimate goal of "Jaded."

And, the next epiphany is in regards to why so many queers are good party planners. I mean, you know it doesn't take ANYTHING for a fag to throw a theme party. Me and BeX put together an American Idols Final party in a matter of a couple of hours. But, that's a sidebar. The reason why we're such good party planners is because we've all been "promoters." Whether it's of events, clubs, bars, magazines, people - we've all had to "promote" something in some way, shape or form. Thus, we know how to put some shit together for people to have a good time.

I guess this is all well and dandy considering my latter epiphany is balanced by the former in so many ways. Ying and Yang, good and evil, "I Told You So" and party planning.

No comments: