Sunday, June 10, 2007

Spent the Day...

So, I was at the club for 12 hours yesterday. I got there at 4pm to let Ash in so she can paint. Yeah, how about some of the HSL pageant contestants and committee were pulling up just as we got there.

We made it through the pageant with few fires to put out and then hosted Alex Lauterstein. Whoa, we weren't expecting the explosion of people that jampacked the club around 12:30.

The vibe was great and we had an overall fantastic night. I ended up getting out of there around 4:15am. Now, when people say they "they spent the day" doing this or that, I just think about what an exaggeration it is. I literally spent the day at the club. Yeah, I don't care if the place catches on fire right now, I'm so not going anywhere near there until Tuesday.

I'm in pain. The bags under my eyes are in pain. Wow, if this was a test for Pride, I just failed miserably.

No comments: