Monday, June 04, 2007

My Water Broke...


So anyone that knows me knows I've been obsessing over Pride Weekend this year. Hell, I've been working on this fucker since November of last year. Well, if Pride Weekend is my baby, then my water just broke. We're fourteen days away - FOURTEEN! There's still so much to do, so much to arrange! Where is my windmill?

At any rate, here's our final teaser before we roll out the "real" campaign. It's sharp, no? Looking at it objectively, I do have to say it's a pretty damn good lineup. It would have been me swan song so to speak if Paul Oakenfold and Danny Tenaglia were on it.

I ain't done having babies yet.

3 comments:

Ferg said...

I love it! You do good work!

mgraft said...

It's going to be Spectacular, Spectacular! Great job Arman!

Tyler said...

I think its rubbish.

Jokes. Jokes. :)