Monday, June 18, 2007

I Used To Think This Day Would Never Come

"I feel so extraordinary / Something's got a hold on me / I get this feeling I'm in motion / A sudden sense of liberty..."

It's here! It's f'n here! It's Pride Week and I've got too much shit to do to be fuckin' with y'all.

At any rate, I had a really good decompression last night with da' boyz. Me, E, C and JD drank the house down and played pool at Amsterdam for a few hours. No drama, lots of shit talking and plenty of mini-bombs. Damnit, I needed that.

And, now it's time to "make it work."

Title and first line from New Order's "True Faith."

7 comments:

Ferg said...

Who is this other "C" you speak of? Are you cheating on me? Ah, Bitch!

Ferg said...

Nevermind, I know now. That's ok that you had fun without me. I picked Carla up after I left and she and I went and had some real fun. She let me stick my tongue in her eye socket. Strangly enough, it tasted like Orange Blossom.

Arman R said...

oh. my. gawd. it's not our fault honey. YOU BAILED. talking about work or something. and, you are the Ferg, nothing more, nothing less. you get no initial talk.

and, the carla thing? eww.

Ferg said...

Hello, you know with a little more pushing I so would have gone. And...."nothing more, nothing less", what is that? Ah, I can't believe I am "nothing more, nothing less" to you all (hand on head, looking like I'm about to fall out). I am FERG!

Oh, and Carla, she is a multi-faceted individual. She is living with the situation that was handed to her. She is a lovely person, when she closes her slit. We talked about many things, turning tricks, taking a beating from your pimp, sleeping behind the Church's Chicken. We bonded! We saw each other in a new light, eye to eyes.

Arman R said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ferg said...

That was way harsh, Tai!

Arman R said...

Sorry for being too sassy, Ferg. I heart you!