Friday, February 02, 2007

Reality Bites, Indeed...

Last night was our Reality Bites event at WETbar. We hosted three of the roommates from MTV's Real World: Denver. As some may know, we've had issues with a certain roommate, but things have somewhat been rectified since.

We decided the maximum amount of exposure for the reality tv stars was to throw them in some cute outfits and have them work it out during a fashion show. So, we did. And, the show was fantastic. Even Carey from the current season of the Apprentice popped on stage to show off that now infamous physique.

So, while I was hanging out with Genre (who opened the show with "Fashionista") in the office area next to the secret employee bathroom/dressing room, one of the reality tv stars came in and said "I gave you guys a bunch of DVDs of our season and the only episodes that are playing are about Jenn."

I nodded my head.

"And, she's not here and we are..."

I simply smiled and said I would take care of it.

All of a sudden, from the bathroom, I hear:

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?"

I love me some Genre.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

i <3 genre

Unknown said...

Who do these "Reality" people think they are??? I mean shit they are not special!!! LOL Girl I wish I would have heard that I would have shit 2 bricks and died!

XOXOX,

Apprentice Carey

Arman R said...

I decided I don't like calling you Carey from the Apprentice. It's kind of like Prince doing the whole "Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Prince" thing. No, Mary, it's just PRINCE.

I refuse to call you Carey from the Apprentice, Apprentice Carey or anything like. If you make Surreal life, I am so there.