Monday, February 12, 2007

An Interesting 48 Hours

So, the bomb was dropped the other day.

I get a phone call from Charlie Brown.

"Arman, I'm leaving WETbar," she says.

Umm, ok. Thanks for the head's up Charlie.

"This Friday will be my last show there. I appreciate everything, but you know it's business."

Umm, ok. Thanks for the head's up Charlie. Best of luck to you.

Rewind three months ago:

Me: If Charlie was to leave here, what would you think if I offered you two the show director position?

Potential Show Director One: That would be hot.

Potential Show Director Two: I'd do it.

Since then, Potential Show Director Two has left for other opportunities and for a second there I thought we would lose Potential Show Director One. Then, PSD1 made a full recovery and is back and better than ever.

Fast Forward to Current:

I hang up with Charlie. I call PSD1.

Please welcome ASHLEY KRUIZ as the new Friday Night Show Director. And, expect to see some old faces combined with new faces in the show.

3 comments:

Tyler said...

I'm so proud of you and everything you have accomplished. WETBar is lucky to have you!

Arman R said...

Thanks Tyler - love having you in me corner.

Tyler said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG! Butthole!