Monday, February 05, 2007

Look Out Weekend, Here I Come...


This last week nearly killed me.

On Wednesday we wore pink, err was Genre's Rewind show. It was a fantastic show and all the kids (see: staff) that missed Genre's final night performances got to watch what them for the first time. Needless to say, they were blown away.

On Thursday we played host to Alex, Davis and Brooks from the cast of Real World: Denver. They're fun -- drunk, but fun. See my "Reality Bites, Indeed" post for my favorite anecdote of the night. There were other fun stories, but those are best kept hidden from a public forum. I will say that I'm so proud of my dear friend Fergie (see: Chris) for accepting my challenge of being a model (pictured on left, photo courtesy of Size Queen R. Beck) . He is an amazing friend, cute as a button and has this really cool half-smirk/smile that totally gets the boys all hot and bothered. That plus he's not all attitude-y.


Friday was a fabulous night for the Cabaret. The crowd has been building steadily since we announced the new castmembers Maya, Genre and Bianca. There's a new energy to the night and lots of straight people too. Oh, and we have Jordan "Imagination in Motion" Kennedy booked for late April. It's going to be amazing.

On Saturday was our Benefactor event with 50% of our door proceeds going to the non-profit organization Joining Hearts. The crowd was fantastic and we raised at least $1400 for them. They were really excited about our involvement with their cause and I can't wait for this year's main event. (Note to self: The gym misses you.)

Sundays and Mondays are usually my "weekend." So, I'm trying to relax, but I have this little project of getting my car back to deal with. Yeah, long story short, I parked in my usual space, but a neighbor decided my car was broken down so they had it towed. I swear, if I find out which one it was...

1 comment:

Ferg said...

Ok, the first pic is cute. Typical of me taking my pants off. At least they captured my personality. Not so sure about the second pic. My left side is not my best side. :)