Monday, February 26, 2007

Drive By

All apologies for the drive by blog, folks but please be patient. Once again, ol' WETbar has went through a bit of a transitional phase, so I've been logging in some extra hours. It won't be this bad once we hit our groove, but for now it's a bit on the chaotic side.

For now though, I'm really happy with where I'm at. I adore the people I work with, the people that come into the club to visit me and overall, the way things are working out.

So, for my birthday i've booked myself a special performer (get your minds out of the gutter). It's Billie Myers. Yeah, that Billie Myers of "Kiss the Rain" and "Am I Here Yet?" fame. I can't f'n wait. Did I mention Paul Oakenfold (my favorite DJ ever) is also coming in for my birthday week. Thanks Liquified for that one.

More on this later, stay tuned...

No comments: