Saturday, March 18, 2006

Go Shoh-tee, It's Ya' Birt-day...

So, it's my birthday. And, to be quite honest, 29B isn't any different than 29A, which I celebrated in 2005.

Shawnna was the first one to officially wish me a happy birthday. Sure, other people e-mailed and posted on Myspace and Friendster, but she was the first to call and say it. Yes, there is a difference. Bobby called, then my mommy (yes, I still call her that), and NPB as well as my little brother and sister-in-law. It's one o'clock now, sixty minutes into my 30th, err 29Bth birthday and still no word from CC. Fucker.

That birthday present better be super right. I'm just saying.

Hmm, 30 (yeah, I fucking said it, what bitches? what?!?), new job, new apartment, possibly a new love interest if the birthday present ain't sickening. Maybe, just maybe this isn't so bad. More on this later.

For now, it IS my birthday and I will be partying the house down with the family tonight.

No comments: