Saturday, March 11, 2006

Back Once Again With the Ill Behavior

I fucking love spring. I really, truly love it. Today was the first day I got to slow down for a few hours and enjoy the company of good friends and hard liquor, springtime in the Gay-T-L (boys just love the first day they can show some skin during the day) and slowly reveal what has been keeping me unavailable for consultation.

One of my all-time favorite “projects” (lord knows I’ve worked on quite a few) will always be those five months at Compound in 2004. It was during this project when I was feeling ten foot tall and bulletproof. We truly had a good thing going, not to mention some of my most favorite people in the world were working with me each Wednesday.

Long story short, due to scheduling and contract conflicts, the night known as IMpulse went away.

04.05.06
Fast forward two years and we’re coming back for a reunion. And this shit is going to be incredible. Yeah, we brought in Shawnna on a Hummer twice. Sure, we had every major entertainer in this city roll up in there and perform the house down, but this time it’s going to be a little different. Trust me when I say that some shit is about to go down.

Can ya' keep a secret?
The other project is super secret ninja, FBI, KGB type shit, but it’s something else that’s gonna rock Gay-T-L to the core. If I can pull this one off, then a lot of people are going to respectively be extremely happy, really pissed off or completely confused. That’s all I got on it for now. It’s gonna be hot though, I’m just saying.

Damn, I fucking love spring.

No comments: